Arbora is a Thunder Bay based management consulting company that provides strategic project management and project administration services. Since 2009, Arbora has been working with a wide range of clients focused in Northwestern Ontario, including; institutions, municipalities, First Nations, forest products sector, manufacturing, health services and non-profit organizations. Arbora’s current focus is in the following areas:
- Government Relations, including negotiation and development of policy and developing of regulatory permitting strategies;
- Development and implementation of Environmental, Quality and Health & Safety Management Systems, including development of policy, procedures, performance indicators, setting of objectives and targets and reporting;
- Environmental and Regulatory Constraints Analysis to investigate and document potential issues and constraints that may need to be considered for new developments or enhancements to existing projects;
- Project management, Administration and Facilitation, including working with clients to manage and administer projects and to deal with day-to-day logistics such as project reporting, copy writing, preparation of funding proposals and reports and facilitation of project meetings; and,
- Environmental Sustainability Planning including conducting initial performance assessments, creation of policy and developing organizational sustainability strategies.